Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tis, the season to think more and more about one of my best friends, which was my dad who passed away during these holiday seasons. I'm certain that many miss him as much and some like my mom extremely more then me, but since he is on my mind so much more and more each day I thought that I would put a blog about him that I could look at and read, and maybe that would help me feel some comfort. There are few people who live up to the legacy of who this was was. He was beyond amazing and there for so many people. for me personally, he was there for me when I was diagnosed with my Lupus and comforted me on so many days that followed. He cried many tears with me, as did my mom on the days that followed, but at the same encouraged me to be strong for those around me who needed me. I know that my brothers spent so much more time with him snowmobiling, but I always knew that he was there for me, and I spoke to him several times per week. He was such a wonderful example of a father and a husband. He treated my mom so sweetly and she in turn just as sweetly and respectfuly. They had a wonderful relationship.

In my mind sixty-nine years old is too early for us to lose this wonderful man, even though we know he is in a better place. But I know he is doing a far better work up there then he could be doing here. I guess that I just wanted to put down that I miss him and think about him everyday and love him beyond measure. And that is what I would tell him if I could.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

What a lovely post mom. He is such a special person.

Jonathan and Linsi said...

What a great post. I agree with you completely.

Merinda said...

Your right, dad is definately in a better place and is happy as can be. We that have stayed here are the ones who are sad that we can't be there with him, but will be someday. He knows of your love for him and what you would say to him. Even though he is really happy, i'm sure he misses us as much as we miss him but is getting things ready for us. I love you so much and am so glad you are here for me when I need you.

Evans Family said...

We do miss him don't we. He was so young to leave us, but maybe he is getting things all ready for us. Keep smiling I know what he would tell us, "Buck UP". Love you


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day