Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah's Bath Adventure


Sunday night Sarah took a bath in my jetted tub. She is a little scared of my jets thinking that they might suck her in, but we convinced her that though she was thin, she wasn't quite THAT skinny-- she'd be fine, just turn them on. Well after a little while, she yelled "Mom! Come here, it's eating me!!!" I laughed and told her it wasn't. "Not the tub, the BUBBLES!" When I went in, she was trying to poke her little nose above all the growing, overflowing bubbles. We had to scramble to shut off the jets. This picture was taken AFTER the jets were off and the bubbles settled a little. Next time Sari, "One capfull fills a tub full!" HAHA

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Okay, this is HILARIOUS! Both Richard and I laughed so hard.

Dan and Marci said...

Looks like luxury to me!!


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day