Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, September 19, 2008

SLACKER

I am the "Worlds Biggest Slacker" right now on my Blog. I am so far behind, but I have been so busy. I have several pictures that I need to post, but haven't. Hopefully tomorrow (September 20th) when I go to my beautiful Granddaughter's Birthday Party, I will have lots of wonderful pictures to post. She will be 2 years already. WOW! I wish that I had more time to publish, but unfortunately I am going into my really busy time of year at work so it will probably get worse before it gets better.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

You don't have to do the 7 things post if you don't want to. But a tag means that you publish it on your blog as a post. :)


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day