Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, October 20, 2008

Me and My Baby Girl Claire


Ooooh!! Scarey toenails! Claire and I decided to paint our toenails twinner orange and then purple and then orange and then purple, you get the drift. We had lot of fun doing it. Just one of the many things we did during our week of fun filled activities.








Claire loved putting on my make-up while I was up spending the week with her after Linus was born. I think that we had far more fun then a Grandma and Granddaughter should be allowed to have to. I did her frenchbraids in her hair and she did our make-up. Quite the trade-off don't you think? I just love her and miss her this week so much. I hope that she misses me this week too, since we spent every waking moment together. She's my girl!

No comments:


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day