Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a darling Datwyler family with their new addition Linus! He is SOO Beautiful!! And as you can tell, Claire is pretty excited about the Idea as well. Tannie and Richard are such awesome parents. While I was up there for a week, they never skipped a beat of going to the hospital every three hours to go over and feed and take care of their precious little one. Although I didn't get to spend the time with Linus that I wanted to since he didn't get to come home until the day before I left, it gave Claire and I a great opportunity to have tons of fun playing togeher and having lots of fun together. I love her to pieces, and I can't wait to get to know our new little man. Linus.

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

He is so cute. What a cute family. Yours is growing!


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day