Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, April 6, 2009

Claire's 2nd Hair Cut Before Shot


This is a before shot of Claire getting her 2nd Hair Cut at age 2 1/2. I gave her her first hair at 2 years old and it has grown and thickened up so much. I absolutely love cutting her hair, but it is starting to depress me because I think she now has more hair then me. She is such a dolly, and I I love her so very much. She is such a good girl. She is so loving and respectful to everyone. It was so much fun to have them over the weekend. At the age of 2 she already knows all of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles by sight and can pronounce their names. She is so smart. It's obvious that her mommy and daddy have been teaching her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Thanks again for cutting her hair. It really is so beautiful - you are right. She gets comments EVERYWHERE we go.

Also - she doesn't know the quorum of the 12 by name, only the first presidency. We were just teaching her to recognize the 12.


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day