Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

These two lovely Rains Girls love each other so much that their play bantering back and forth will often appear to others to be not so nice, and also more then play, when in truth that is just how they love to laugh and play. I'm so glad to have kids who are still willing to be kids at heart. I know that Joseph and I are, and will always be. One thing I remember about mydad was that he was a kid to well over 40 kids and Grandkids who loved him for and will attest to that. Keep it up girls, and to the rest of my kids. I love you forever and always.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day