Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To You


SO. . . . My Sweet Ty Man's Birthday was on Saturday! When asked what he wanted, he thought, I'm gonna shoot big. He said I want to drive dad's GTX around town, thinking no way, and then said, how about if you ask him mom. So I did. Then early Saturday morning he heard the car start up and thought NO WAY, I just dreamed it snowed. He bounded up the stairs so fast and asked if I thought dad was serious. He was even more flabbergasted when dad told him that he could drive . . ALONE. .. this just didn't happen. I guess you can tell by the huge smile on Ty's face that this is probably the best birthday present he has ever received. I am so glad that they respect what took Joseph over 10 years in blood, sweat and tears to build.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Oh, that is SOOOOO fun! I'll bet that just made his day. I love the pictures.


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day