Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, July 20, 2009

Me and My Loves, Claire and Linus


OK, so we all weren't looking at the camera at the same time in any of the shots (me in this one, my bad), but hey, we at least were all in shot at the same time and that is what matters. I love my little sweeties so much. Have I said that before? Just in case I haven't, I am reiterating. I'm certain they are a handful for their momma, one is so smart and wants to spread her wings and the other also smart and wants to get around however he can and get into things. But Tan, being a great mom knows how to chase them around. It tires me just thinking about it. I guess that is why I don't have anything younger then a 12 year old who wears me out enough. Lots of Love to my Dollies though!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. We'll be excited to see you again soon too.


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day