Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, May 15, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa with the Little Angels

These are my beautiful babies. Claire is almost 3 years old. She has the most beautiful red hair that people often stop and look twice. Linus is almost 7 months old and even though he was born with dark hair, it looks like he's going to be a blonde haired, blue-eyed boy. I love them so much and they bring me so much happiness when I am with them. Everyone thinks they have the best grandbabies, but I am SURE I do.

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

That picture turned out nice. The red looks really good. :) I'll be excited to get our copies.

Evans Family said...

Love the family pictures! You are so beautiful!


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day