Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Bored. .. How Come I Can't Hit The Pinata?

Linus is such a little sweetie. He was so good all day long. Grandpa absolutely loves this "little man" and will hold him forever and cradle him in his arms where Linus is so content. He loves to pull on my hair while I hold him and I actually love that about him. It shows me that he is comforted. I know that he does that with his mom and that is how I know that he is comforted when he does that with me. He is such a sweetheart and most generally very content. He is so very loved at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I LOVE this picture! He is so cute.... even though I am his mother.

rainsfamily said...

This little adorable sweetheart can't take a bad picture. And I really don't think bias has anything to do with it.... .even though I am the Grandma


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day