Love. . . Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Richard the RockClimber

Richard came down over the Memorial Holiday and took a couple of the brothers and one sister, Michael and Ethan and Sarah, along with Abby to go climbing. Unfortunately they had to deal with inclement weather which as you can imagine would be hard for anyone to climb with but especially the Lead Climber. He is so generous and patient, but most importantly incredibly talented. I know that I don't have to worry about him or my other kids who are with him because he will not make a bad judgement call but they will always have a great time. They also made it to the Harward Reunion, which we were happy to see them, and I know Richard's little family was really excited to see him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

This is from Richard. First time leaving a comment on a blog.
Point being Abby left her watch in the tent. And I am holding it for ransom. If she wants it, they will have to come up here on an evening and get it. :) Have her or Mike give me a call

rainsfamily said...

ha ha ha, I don't think you would even have to hold the watch ransom to get these two to come up and climb. They have the bug now.


OUR FAMILY THROUGH THE YEARS

Sarah's Volleyball

Memorial Day